- 24/7 help line - (+94) 710 107 107 / (+94) 113 071 073
- Latest visa and safty guidlines in Sri Lanka. More info ...
- Latest official Covid-19 figures in Sri Lanka. More info ...
- BIA Airport, the main airport in the Island, is open for business. More info ...
Date last updated: 01 Oct 2021
- No minimum number of days is required for a stay.
- No restrictive quarantine required.
- “Fully Vaccinated” travelers can stay at any type of accommodation and no on-arrival PCR test required.
- “Not-Fully Vaccinated’’ travelers stay in a ‘Flexible bio-bubble’ with all facilities of the hotels made available and ability to visit approved tourist sites.
- “Not-Vaccinated’’ travelers can still have a great time under the protection of the Tourism Bio Bubble for a duration of 14 nights/15 days.
- Children below 12 years are exempted from on-arrival and exit PCR / Rapid Antigen tests.
- All visitors pay mandatory local covid insurance of 12 USD with one month cover of 50,000 USD. Pay through https://visitsrilanka.gov.lk/
- All visitors other than fully vaccinated will pre-pay the mandatory PCR Tests (40 USD per PCR test). Pay through https://visitsrilanka.gov.lk/
- All visitors to apply visa online through http://www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
- Free Covid-19 tested driver - We arrange you a driver with Covid-19 PCR test done within 24 hrs to your pick up - only available for pre-plan 14 days or more tours.
- Arrange a mobile PCR testing unit to your accommodations
- We look after A-Z stuff with Gov Covid-19 protocols when you reserve a tours with us.
About PCR Tests - For Not-Vaccinated
- Negative PCR Test - within 72 hours before arrival - Any Airline operating flights to Sri Lanka will check tourists for valid visas and negative PCR test.
- First PCR Test - First test will be taken at the ariport or just before the check-in to the room
- Second PCR Test -
- If stay is less than 5 days - no exit PCR required
- If stay is between 5-14 days – perform the PCR depending on the date of departure (i.e. 24-48 hours before departure)
- If stay is more than 14 days – perform PCR on 11-14th day of arrival. Upon negative results for both PCRs travelers are allowed to leave the bio-bubble and the respective L1 hotel doctor will issue a discharge document upon verifying the PCR test results
- Your departure flight and next destination may require PCR test results ready