6. Payments methods:
Direct bank transfer is the most convenient for us.
Account name : Cross Country Travels
Account number : 1330021825
Bank : Commercial Bank Sri Lanka
Branch location : Minuwangoda
Swift code : CCEYLKLX
VISA & Master cards could be used at our office with a 3.5% of merchant fee.
For the time being, it is highly costly for us to use a traditional payment gateway facility (provided by the bank and gateway provider) in Sri Lanka.
Bitpay facility is used to minimize the cost of transaction to both of you and us.
7. Cancellation & refund policy:
7.1. Refund amount will be determined after reducing our costs.
Third party services:
7.2. Refund amount will be determined after reducing third party's and our costs.
7.3. 21 Days & above no cancellation fee - our administrative fee might apply.
7.4. 15-20 Days - 50% cancellation on the basis booked.
7.5. 14 Days and below & No Show - 100% cancellation on the basis booked.
Vehicle with driver
Given Kms a day:
Highway & parking fees:
Night out bata:
The prices include fuel consumes.
Tariff will apply for each additional Km driven after allocated 100 Kms.
LKR 200 = USD (per hour) after 7.00 PM.
Shall be born by the client.
LKR 1,600 per day unless the hotel provides such facility.
LKR 750 (per person) per night.
All vehicles are comprehensively insured to cover the driver, passengers, vehicle and third party damage with car rental fleet cover.
Tipping drivers and helpers is entirely up to you.
- Only available with prior arrangement
1. Refundable deposit:
Scooter - LKR 25,000
Tuk Tuk - LKR 40,000
Standard car - LKR 50,000
Luxury car - LKR 70,000
Luxury off-road drive - LKR 100,000
2. Collecting point:
3. Collecting time:
4. Returning time:
2.1. At a place you desire - Keep the below details handy. The relevant expense to bring the vehicle to you is born out of you.
2.2. At our office - Map. Contact us (+94 77 6767 997 / +94 71 8890 600) to pick you up from any Airport - Airport parking fee (Car LKR 550, Van & SUV - 650) / Porch entrance fee - 200 / Paging fee - LKR 100.
3. Between 9.00 AM and after 5.00 PM - or just ask us to make yourself available on your time.
4. Returned before 5 PM or 8 AM. Otherwise calculated as another day.
5. You shall produce:
5.1. Copy of national identity card or passport
5.2. Copy of international or national driving license.
5.3. Contractor's permanent address and land line number (local or foreign).
5.4. Another reference land line number (local or foreign) - Both above numbers should be land line numbers, mobile numbers are not being accepted as references.
5.5. Where the vehicle is kept.
6. Given Kms a day:
8. Day calculation:
10. Mileage calculation:
11. Fuel calculation:
12. Meeting an accident:
13. Accident vehicle:
14. Contractor's liability:
6. 100 Kms
7. By client
8. The day is calculated on calendar day basis and not on 24 hour cycle.
9. Month is counted for 28 days from the contract is signed.
10. Mileage is calculated on from yard to yard basis.
11. Tank full of fuel given and received.
12. Local police will record the incident and insurer will approach to access the vehicle depending on severity.
13. The vehicle will be replaced as soon as possible.
14. The liability is limited to refundable deposit value.