Flying Duration & Route Map from Koggala Airport
The Airstrip in local map
To have a clear view click on " " and then un-click " " irrelevant layers.
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations shall only be valid for the time, date, destination and passenger specified thereon.
2. Reservations are non- refundable, except cancelled due to weather conditions.
3. Check in will be 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The Passenger is responsible for ensuring that all travel documents including a valid ticket and passport and/or National Identity Card required to identify the passenger are available at the time of check in.
4. Checked-in Baggage – The checked-in baggage allowance is allowed within total weight.
5. Carry-on Baggage – The Passenger may take aboard one carry–on bag with a maximum weight of 5kg.
6. Infants - We are unable to accommodate Infants within fifteen days of birth for carriage for health and safety reasons.
7. Infant policy - Upto 03 years old infant will be allocated the same seat as the parent/guardian.
8. Passengers who are more than one hundred and ten (110) kgs of physical weight are required to pay for two (2) seats on the airfares or rates.
9. Fares must be paid in full when a booking is made. In the event that the fare has not been paid in full when a booking is confirmed for any reason whatsoever, the Airline reserves the right to cancel the booking prior to check-in and/or to disallow the Passenger to board the aircraft.
Read comprehensive terms and conditions.
Anna Duke –
The flight was great – we flew to Sigiriya. Pilot did his best to show us everything along the way (not the best vis) and on the way back flew us along the coast to see the fort. He was attentive and ensured our comfort the whole way.
A. Anuradha –
It was a pleasure to organise it! And we are grateful for your feedback! Wish you and all your loved ones are safe and sound. Stay safe 🙂